Hello friends, today we will tell you what is the Spotify? and How does it work? Together we will also give information about its premium subscription plans. also, tell about What is the cost of its premium version and the main features of Spotify.so without wasting time let’s start to know about Spotify. see the answer to what is Spotify.
What is Spotify?
Spotify is a popular music streaming platform that provides you access to millions of songs, podcasts and videos from artists all over the world, like Apple Music, Jio Saavn, Gaana and Amazon Music Unlimited. Founded by Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon. Spotify Technology S.A. is an international media services provider. It is legally domiciled in Luxembourg and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
By reading this you will come to know that what is Spotify. Spotify has two versions, one is free and the other is the premium version. we will compare its free version and Premium Version. And we will tell about its features.
|Spotify Software Details|
|Size (Android / IOS / Windows)||25 MB / 125 MB / 199 MB|
|Founders||Daniel Ek, Martin Lorentzon|
|Founded||23 April 2006|
How does Spotify work?
Spotify is a completely legal way to stream music online and listen to podcasts. Getting started with listening to music on Spotify is easy:
- Visit the Spotify website and Register or Login. We’d recommend signing up with Facebook if you have an account as it’ll make it easier to find and follow friends, see what they’re listening to and share songs with them.
- Buy a subscription plan. We’d recommend going for Spotify Premium as it gives you access to more features, is more flexible and will connect with multiple devices.
- Download the Spotify Software.
- Install the free Spotify application.
- Spotify versions are available for desktop, iPhone/iPad and Android phones.
- Sign in to your account on those devices and get listening.
The basic setup is pretty straightforward but there’s much more to Spotify once you delve in and it gets smarter the more you listen. If you want to remove ads, you can pay for Spotify Premium, a paid membership that removes all advertising from the apps, enables song downloading for offline listening, and more. 🙂
Spotify Free vs Premium
You have to understand the difference between Spotify free version and Spotify Premium version. Using the free version of Spotify is a completely legitimate option for most people who enjoy streaming music and don’t mind the occasional commercial playing between songs. But, Spotify Premium does have a few benefits and more amazing features. if you don’t know what is Spotify So you can read Above.
On Spotify free Version, you can only shuffle playlists of 20 or more songs. And you have limited skips. That means no showing your friends that one special song you wanted them to hear. We have explained below it more thoroughly.
Features of Spotify (free Version)
- Quality of Songs. (128kbps to 160kbps)
- With Ads (Banner & Audio)
- Listens to Millions of Music.
- No Offline Downloads.
- Only Shuffle Play.
Features of Spotify Premium
- Unlimited Streaming access.
- High-Quality Songs. (320kbps)
- Offline Mode. (Download & Play)
- Travel abroad with no limitations.
- Ads Free
- Unlimited Skips.
Free streaming plays songs at 128kbps to 160kbps while Premium offers a higher quality playback at 320kbps.
Audio and banner ads will show in Free Version but completely removed from the Spotify Premium experience.
The ability to download songs for offline listening is unlocked for Spotify Premium users. it’s not available for the free version.
Those who sign up for the Spotify Premium for Students plan to get access to the Showtime cable channel and streaming apps in addition to all of the above perks.
How To Find Friends On Spotify
Signing up to Spotify with Facebook or Connecting your Facebook account that will allow you to easily find and follow friends and see what they’re listening to. You can follow other users on Spotify to see what they’re listening to.
If you use the Windows 10 app, you can see a live feed of what all of your friends are listening to in real-time, which makes the listening experience much more social. Here’s how to find your friends on Spotify:
- Click on the Search Button
- Type the name of Your friend.
- Click To search.
- Now you can see many results show on display. (Related to name)
- Find Your Friend then click on Profile.
- Click on the follow button.
- follow them 🙂
You should write the username in the search bar for the exact result.
Plans of Spotify Premium
- Listen to Music Ad-free
- On-Demand playback
- Play anywhere- even offline
- single account
- 6 Premium accounts for family members.
- Block Explicit music.
- Ad-free music listening
- Offline Mode, On-demand playback
- family mix: a playlist for your family
- Regularly updated with music you all enjoy
- Kids Special: A special app for kids
- play at anywhere
- Also Even offline
- Ad-free Music
- on-demand Playback
- Hulu (ad-supported) Plan
How to delete your Spotify account
If you want to delete your Spotify account then you can easily delete your account. I have mentioned some simple steps for deleting the Spotify account. so follow the steps let’s get the start.
- Login and go directly to the Spotify Contact Support page.
- Choose ‘Account Setting’ as the category.
- Select ‘I want to close my Spotify account permanently’.
- Then click to close your account or cancel your subscription.
With Spotify, it’s easy to find the right music or podcast for every moment – on your phone, your computer, your tablet and more. there are millions of songs available in Spotify. I have described that What is Spotify and how does work. You can install it from its Spotify website and google play store. 😉