Best Video Player for PC
Today, We will give all the important information about MX Player in this article. You will get the Best Video Player for PC. We will tell you how to use the MX player for PC. But before that, we will tell you what is the MX player and how it works. so let’s start.
What Is the MX Player?
Mx Player is a software using which you can play any song and video of your device. Also, TV shows and web series are available in it, which you can watch at any time. MX Player is only available for Android and iOS devices. Its interface is a quite mobile-friendly interface, so many people want to install it for their PC too.
Next, we will tell you in this article how you can install the MX player for PC. We will tell you only the MX player for Windows users. It is the best video player for PC.
|MX Player Details|
|Software Name||MX Player|
|Created By||J2 Interactive|
|Released Date||July 2011|
Features Of MX Player
- Stream Online
- Kids Lock
- Zoom by Pinch
- Multi-Core Decoding
- Hardware Acceleration
- Dark and Light Themes
- Conceal Folders and Files
- Floating Play (PiP Mode)
- Subtitle Gestures
- Music Player
- Background Playing
- Subtitle Formats
Easy To Understand
- Watch Videos Online – You can play online stream videos on any website.
- Kids Lock-In this Kids Lock, it very useful feature because you can control the activity of kids.
- Zoom by Pinch – Easily zoom in & out by pinching or swiping across the screen.
- Decoding, Multi-Core- Multi-Core Decoding is supported by this MX Player
- Hardware Acceleration – For all videos, Hardware Acceleration can be utilized by this new HW+ Decoder.
- Dark and Light Themes – Here, you are free to choose a number of light or dark themes by this Mx Player App.
- Conceal Folders and Files – You can Hide Files or Folder From Mx Player App Very Easily.
- Floating Play (PiP Mode) – MX Player gives permission to you to play the desired video as a floating video.
- Subtitle Gestures – to change text size so you are to zoom in or out. Scroll up and then down to move text up and then down.
- Play it as Music Player – So you can able to play as Audio Player at the by this MX Player.
- Background Playing – Mx Player Pro offers you to play the desired video in the background.
- Support Playback – AVI, DIVX, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, WEBM, WMV, XVID, MP3, and more.
- DVB, DVD, SSA subtitle tracks
- SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
- SubStation Alpha with full styling.
How To Install MX Player Software
Installation Guide for Mobile Users
- First, You have to check your Unknown Sources settings.
- Open Settings and then go to Security for Enable Unknown Sources.
- Tap To switch on If already switched on then go for the next step.
- If you want an MX Player for your iOS device then you have to go to the Apple Store.
- If you want an MX Player for your Android device then you have to go to the google play store.
- after then install it and Settings up.
- So get ready to use.
Installation of MX Player for PC
- If you want to install MX Player for your PC, there is only one way.
- You will need to install an Android emulator on your PC.
- There are a lot of Android emulators available in the online market, I would recommend the BlueStacks emulator as it offers a lot of useful features.
- You can easily install MX Player for Windows using BlueStacks.
- You have to install BlueStacks first, you can install it from Bluestacks official website.
- Open Google Play Store in BlueStacks, search and install the MX player app.
- There is no need to set up it, you can easily use the MX player for Windows.
- Enjoy It. 🙂