IDM(Internet Download Manager)
|App Name||Internet Download Manager Apk (IDM)|
|Size(IDM/IDM+)||10.00 MB/ 6.4 MB|
|Support||4.0 or Above|
|Offered By||Vicky Bonick|
Today, I am going to introduce the most advanced and fastest download manager, which is 500% faster than any download manager. Id has two versions one is free and the other is plus version. There is a lot of useful features in the IDM Plus version, you can buy the IDM Plus version if you want.
Because the plus version does not have many costs. It is for Android devices and supports with torrent download. So let’s start with firstly we will know what is IDM?
What is IDM?
Features of IDM(Internet download manager)
Main Features of IDM
- Light and dark themes
- Supported languages Are – Afrikaans, العربي, Czech, Chinese, Español, French, German, Greek, Italiano, Indonesian, and more.
- Supported HTTP Live Streaming sites.
- Custom delay with unlimited retry
- It supports formats like Apk, video, music, programs, archive files, documents, etc.
- Here you can download video and audio from any websites
- No Ads.
- It Downloads the scheduler to schedule downloads.
- Whenever you copy the downloadable links to the clipboard, there is a smart download option to download files easily.
- There is Smart Error Handling that doesn’t lose any data with saving the file from corruption.
- It can download Torrent files also using a magnet link.
- Here are options of Resume and Pause for interrupted downloads for supported links.
Features IDM+ (Plus Version)
- Built-in web browser supporting for multiple tabs, history, and bookmarks From any websites, it automatically downloads by catching links of music, film, and video.
- Downloads password protected files
- You can make up to 10 downloads simultaneously.
- Calculates MD5 checksum and refresh expired links.
- There is a speed limiter to limit the speed of downloading.
- Up to 32 simultaneous parts the per download can be performed as multi-part downloading.
- It supports proxies.
How to Install IDM for android
- Check Unknown Sources Settings.
- Open Settings > Security > Enable Unknown Sources
- Go to Google play store and type the name of IDM(internet download manager)
- Then You can two versions of IDM one is free and another is plus version.
- So it depends on you what version you want to download.
- Click on IDM App Icon and Click to Install.
- Open the IDM Apk then
- Enjoy the fast downloading manager.