WhatsApp is actually one of the world’s most famous messaging applications. In 2017, the Facebook-owned company released a feature that allows people to delete their own messages from WhatsApp.
Using this feature removes photos, videos, or messages from WhatsApp completely, which means that no one, including you, can see these messages after you are deleted. However, there is a way to view deleted messages on WhatsApp and we will get it soon.
If you plan to use this guide to reveal deleted messages, please remember that there is always a price to be used to use WhatsApp features that are not officially supported.
In this situation, the solution we recommend would reveal all of your alerts to a third-party device, including OTP and bank balance information, and can not promise that such data stay confidential.
Please use this method at your own risk, and it is important for you to see only when others have deleted WhatsApp messages.
How to view deleted whatsapp messages
Whenever someone deletes a WhatsApp message, in the chat it shows a message that says ‘This message has been deleted’. If you have an Android smartphone, follow these steps to view deleted messages.
- Download and install WhatsRemoved + from Google Play.
- Once downloaded, open the app and finish setting it by providing access to all the permissions sought by the app.
- After granting permissions, go back to the app and you will now be asked to select the app / application from which you want to save notifications and detect changes. Choose WhatsApp from the list below and press Next.
- Tap Yes, Save Files on the next screen, then tap Allow. This app will finish setting up and it will be ready for use.
- From then on, every information you receive on WhatsApp will be present on the loved ones + app on WhatsApp, including deleted messages. All you have to do is open the app and select WhatsApp from the top bar.
There is no such app available for iOS, which is good for your privacy, but not good if you want to see deleted WhatsApp messages.
We found a lot of apps on Google Play but none of them were as good as WhatsApp +. This app works fine but it has a lot of advertisements, which you can remove if you get Rs. Want to pay a lump sum fee of Rs. 100.