Hello friends, today we are going to tell you about an agency which is a very big company in India. That company makes sure that people are getting good food or not. As you may have read in the title that we are going to talk about the FSSAI Agency. In this article, we will tell you how to get FSSAI License and FSSAI registration online.
We will also tell you about FSSAI registration fee. first, you have to know that what is FSSAI. so let’s start.
What Is FSSAI?
FSSAI full form is Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. FSSAI company is established by the central government that monitors all trade related to food. FSSAI checks the quality of the food and also decides whether to sell it in the market or not. He also ensures that people are getting healthy food or not.
FSSAI monitors the manufacture and distribution of the food business and sees if there is anything wrong. FSSAI was established by the Central Government in 2011. The headquarters of FSSAI is located in Delhi.
FSSAI also checks the quality of food imported from abroad. FSSAI License is mandatory for all manufacturers, retailers, distributors, sellers, transporters in India to conduct the food business. so let’s move to the next topic. There are many types of FSSAI License, so let’s go into detail.
Types of FSSAI Registrations/License
There are three major types of FSSAI Registration. These types are divided according to the branches and income of the business. We will explain to you in easy language so that you will easily understand the difference between these types. so let’s see.
Basic FSSAI Registration/License
If your business annual income is less than 12 lakhs and at the same time your business is limited to only one city or small geographical area, then you do not need an FSSAI license. only you have to register in FSSAI.
State FSSAI Registration/License
If the annual income of your business is more than 12 lakhs and less than 20 crores, then you will have to register for the State FSSAI License. You will need a license for the business. If the branches of your business are located in different states, then you have to get an FSSAI license for every state.
Central FSSAI Registration/License
This license is for businesses whose annual income is more than 20 crores. Even if your business branches are located in different states and you import/export food from/to abroad, you will have to take the central license.
Documents Required for FSSAI License
If you need a license for your business, you will need some important documents. We are giving the list of some important documents below, which will give you the facility to FSSAI License Registration.
- FSSAI Declaration form.
- NOC/COPY of the License from Manufacturer.
- Identity and Address Proof(Issued By Government of India).
- IE Code for Importers. (Issued by DGFT) .
- Passport Size photo of the Applicant.
- Rent agreement or electricity bill for Rented House.
- Copy of Property(owned property)
- List of foods(Desired of Manufacturing).
- Authority letter (Name and Address).
- FSMS Plan.
- Report on Water(Recognized health center for Quality check).
- Source of Milk, if applicable.
- Source of meat and Report on Meat, if applicable.
- NOC from the municipality, if applicable.
- Pancard Required(Compulsory).
- Form-B completed with signed by owner/proprietor.
- Proof of Income(Annual turnover of business) for registration only.
- Affidavit(non-judicial stamp paper) for registration only.
- List of Proprietors/partners of business with complete contact details.
These are some of the main documents required in FSSAI license registration. If some documents are not written, then you will know at the time of FSSAI license registration. if you want more information related to documents then you can check the official FSSAI website.
so let’s move to the next topic. our next topic is FSSAI registration fee structure. In this paragraph, we will tell all information related to FSSAI registration fee.
FSSAI Registration Fee Structure(License/Registration)
|Types of License/Registration||Fee|
||1 Year – 2000/- INR|
||1 Year -5000/- INR(approx)|
||1 Year – 7500/- INR|
|For New License||7500/- INR|
|For Renewal License||7500/- INR|
|For Updating License||7500/- INR|
|For Duplicate License||10/- INR|
How to Get FSSAI License
As you must have read the title, this is our main topic. In this paragraph, we will tell you how to Get FSSAI License. For this, you just have to follow some easy steps. so let’s start.
- First, you have to Open the official FSSAI website.
- After that, you have to press the check eligibility button so that you can check the eligibility of your business.
- Read all the questions asked in it carefully and fill it according to your business turnover.
- You have to choose the type of license according to your business.
- After then click on the Registration button to apply for FSSAI License.
- You have to pay after filling the form, remember that you have to pay for each state separately.(can check FSSAI Registration fee structure)
- After submitting the form, you will have to wait for 40 to 60 days, in the meantime, your FSSAI license will be made.
So it is very easy how to get FSSAI License. You can get a license just by following these easy steps. so let’s move to the next topic. All this process will be completed through the official FSSAI website. And if you want, you can do basic Fasai registration online.
- What Is Java ? – Introduction To Java | Java Tutorial
- What Is SEO: A Quick Guide for Beginner’s (10 Tips & Trick)
Process of FSSAI License Renewal
When you have an FSSAI license, it is valid only for a limited period. If you want to FSSAI License Renewal, there are only two ways, one is the offline process and the other is the online process. In this article, we will tell you about the online process, because it is very easy as well as saving time, so let’s start to know how you can get renew FSSAI License.
- First, you have to go to the official FSSAI Website.
- after then log in with User Id and Password(if You have).
- If you don’t have, Register with your email id and generate a User ID and create a password.
- Click on the Renewal button for apply “FSSAI License Renewal”.
- Fill all compulsory details in the box and upload the required documents.
- Click to ok and Check the Preview of your application.
- Click on Submit button After carefully reading all the information.
- After submitting, you will receive the reference numbers note them down.
- You can track your application using this reference number.
If you do not know how to get FSSAI License, then you first read the above paragraphs. You can file an FSSAI license renewal request after your license expires. don’t visit another website. only go to the genuine FSSAI website because of many fake websites available on the whole internet. so be careful. Want to learn about biology terms. just Get Biology Notes for free.
In this article, we have shared important information related to FSSAI. We told you how to get FSSAI license And also told the FSSAI registration fee. You can get your FSSAI license renewal by reading the above information. If you want more information, you can visit the official FSSAI website. So that’s all for today, if you have doubts related to FSSAI, then comment below and let us know.