YouTube has been the website since 2005 to visit any types of videos like movie clips, vlogger videos, music videos, TV and many more. Here I will give in details everything about YouTube including how does it work & How to delete Youtube channel. For knowing in details, open up YouTube on your device.
You will find your iconic avatar on the right side corner. Tap on the avatar, a new window opens with the following options: HOME, VIDEOS, PLAYLISTS and CHANNELS. If you want to delete downloaded videos, playlists and YouTube channel here is how to delete them.
Today’s I will explain to you that How to delete YouTube channel(How to Disable YouTube) and How to delete a YouTube video. I will also tell that How you can delete a YouTube playlist and how to hide subscribers using YouTube webpage. so without wasting time let’s start to learn about Youtube.
How to delete YouTube channel
In this paragraph, we will tell you how you can delete a YouTube channel. Follow the steps given below:
- First, you are to sign in for your Youtube.
- Then, at the top right, tap on your profile.
- You will find a scrolling list of options, select Your channel.
- At the left side, before the YouTube icon, there are three vertical lines, click on these lines.
- This icon opens with many options, click on settings.
- Settings open with Advance Settings, click on this option.
- At the parallel, a screen opens many options, you will get an option delete channel in the last, press it.
- To continue, first, verify that it’s you, Enter the passwords.
- Then a Window opens with two options
- One for hiding your YouTube content from other users as long as you want.
- I want to permanently delete my content.
How to Hide Content from users
If you don’t want to delete your channel permanently, then choose “I want to hide my channel”. This option makes your YouTube content and activity private. all of the following options you want to hide. This option will hide all of your following:
- Channel name
- Subscribers to your channel
- Subscriptions to other channels
- And likes
HIDE MY CHANNEL, press it for hiding your channel.
How to permanently delete Youtube Content
This option will make permanently delete the YouTube data associated with your email. Select all of the following to delete permanently:
- Your subscriptions to other channels.
- Comments that you made on YouTube.
- Your replies and thumbs-up on comments.
- Search and watch history
Tick on the square and then DELETE MY CONTENT A window opens with asking with alarming you Delete your content? This will permanently delete all your YouTube content, including all your videos, playlists, likes, subscriptions, comments, messages, search history and watch history. This data can’t be restored. For confirmation, type your email address in the box. If you have changed your intention, you can cancel all process. Else press DELETE MY CONTENT. A screen opens saying, Your content is being deleted.
What is a Google Brand Account?
A Google Brand Account is different from Regular Google Account. It is a special type of account designed for businesses and brands. To promote the brand or business special, You are required to have Google Brand Account. You can use this account for publishing posts to Google My Business.
- Youtube Vanced for PC – Watch videos On Youtube without Ads
- Play YouTube videos in the background on your phone for free
You can use it with many Google services like Google My Business, YouTube, Google Photos, Google+ etc. By Google services, you can not only promote your brands and businesses but also communicate and share important information with your customers and fans. For information, it can’t be linked to Tag Manager Account or Google Analytics.
How to Delete a Google Brand Account
If you delete a Google Brand Account, there is no chance to recover or restore the content later from Google services. So you are to be careful when you delete a Google brand account.
- In first, you are to open a web browser on tablet or Android phone.
- This web browser can be opened Safari or Chrome.
- Go to Google Account section for Brand Accounts.
- Select the account you want to delete.
- Click on Delete account.
- On-demand enter your account password.
- Before final deleting, read instructions carefully for agreeing to the terms.
- Tap on Delete Account.
Before three weeks, if you want, you can restore just deleted account. For doing this, select Restore, this option is next to the specific account.
How to delete a YouTube video
How to delete a YouTube video using computer
- To delete a YouTube video on a computer, you have to sign in your Google account for browser.
- After opening YouTube, tap on your account avatar that is at the top right of the screen.
- A new screen opens with options including “Your channel.”
- Select your channel.
- Here is a YouTube Studio button at the top of the channel page.
- See in the pane on the left,
- here is a Videos Button shaped like a square having a play button inside.
- Carry away the mouse link over the uploaded video which you want to delete. Here appears three dots with a play button.
- Click on the three dots, there appears a “Delete” button.
- Click on Delete a Video.
How to delete a YouTube video on your phone
- Open YouTube app instead of on your Android or iPhone.
- After opening YouTube, see at the top right of the corner, there is your account avatar.
- Tap on the avatar, you will see some parallel options including “Your channel.”
- Now tap on VIDEOS, it opens with your uploaded list of videos.
- Every uploaded video has three dots to the right of the screen.
- Decide, which video you want to delete? Then tap on three dots.
- It opens with many options including Delete.
- Tap on Delete, the screen opens with Delete this video? Again tap on Delete.
- The video will be deleted from your uploads.
How to Disable YouTube
If you want not to be stored your YouTube search and watch history, then use the method to disable YouTube by using the:
- How to Disable YouTube by using Youtube App for Android
- Disable YouTube by using the YouTube Website
How to Disable YouTube by using the YouTube App for Android
- Open up YouTube App on your Android Device.
- Tap on your profile avatar that is situated at the top of the right corner.
- After tapping, a menu panel opens with many options including Settings.
- Tap on Settings which is second below.
- It opens with many options including History and privacy option.
- Click on History and Privacy which is upper paid membership option.
- After opening this option, you see two options of pause including “Pause watch history.”
- Make the switch on of “Pause watch history.”
- After switching it on, a dialogue box opens with alarming you, read the notice.
- You can make your action confirmed by tapping on PAUSE.
How to Disable YouTube by using the YouTube Website
- Open YouTube in web browser browse Youtube as direction.
- After opening YouTube, watch, there is an icon of your profile picture at the right corner side.
- Tap on the avatar, a drop-down menu appears.
- From the drop-down menu, select your data that is after the Settings option.
- This tapping will lead you to a new page.
- For accessing the new page, enter https://myaccount.google.com/u/1/yourdata
- A menu opens, scroll down to come to ‘YouTube controls.’
- Click on ‘YouTube Watch History option’
- Switch off, YouTube watch history and search options.
- For confirming the action, tap on PAUSE button that comes in the appeared pop-up box.
I hope you have been able to disable YouTube and if you want, How to delete YouTube channel, you can read the above paragraph. Further, I am going to explain how to delete a YouTube playlist from your account on your phone or computer. For your information, if you delete a YouTube playlist, there will be no chance to recover it again. For replacing it, you are to manually build another playlist. There are simple steps to learn how to insert a YouTube video in WordPress.
How to delete a YouTube playlist
How to delete a YouTube playlist on your Computer
- At the starting, you have to open YouTube and log into your account.
- After opening it, see at the left-hand corner, there are three horizontal lines, click on these lines.
- A drop-down menu opens including Library option. Click on Library.
- Library page opens with many options including Playlists header.
- Tap on the Playlist you want to delete, as a result, the first video starts to play.
- Click on the name of the playlist that is at the top-right corner of the page.
- A new screen opens with the editing screen.
- Click on EDIT opens with a new screen having three vertically stacked dots.
- For deleting a playlist, select the option ‘Delete Playlist.’
- After clicking on Delete Playlist, a new pop-up window opens for confirmation of your wish. Click on ‘Yes, Delete It.’
How to delete a YouTube playlist on your mobile device
- For deleting a YouTube playlist on your mobile phone, open the app.
- After opening the YouTube, there is a Library icon under the bottom at the corner of the right-hand side.
- Click on the Library icon. A new window opens with many options including Playlists.
- Below playlists, there are many playlists adjusted one-by-one.
- Select which playlist you want to delete.
- After selecting, a new window opens with three vertical dots at the top of the right corner.
- Tap on this icon, it opens with Delete playlist.
- Tap on Delete playlist. A pop-up opens for confirmation, Delete playlist?
- Tap again on DELETE Playlist.
How to hide subscribers using YouTube webpage
For hiding subscribers on youtube, you are to follow these steps:
- First, you have to open YouTube in the browser.
- Then go to the upper right corner and click on your profile avatar.
- A drop-down menu opens with YouTube Studio, click on this icon.
- You will find a new redirected YouTube channel dashboard, then open Settings from the left pane.
- Select Channel section, go to Advanced settings, new advanced tools and features open in a new browser tab
- Go to down to Subscriber Counts in this toolbar and select “Do not display the number of people subscribed to my channel.”
- In the last, tap on save button for confirming your changes.
I have described that How you can delete the Youtube channel or Disable Youtube channel. I also Give tips to hide subscribers of Youtube channel. You can delete the brand account & Youtube Playlist by using our Guide. So tell us how did you like the information given to us and were you successful in deleting your YouTube Channel. If you have any problem then comment below.