Hello friends, today I will tell you about the latest wireless technology. Yes, I am telling about 5G wireless technology. It has been launched in many countries but it is going to be launch in some countries. That’s why I am calling it the next-generation technology. I will give you all the information about 5G Wireless technology like when it was made & where in which country and how it works. the purpose of this article is to give you all the information about 5G wireless technology and tell its complete history.
What is wireless technology?
In short, This is a technology with the help of which, using a device, data is sent from one place to another through radio waves. Radio waves are the medium to transmit data.
What is 5g wireless technology?
5G means the fifth generation of the cellular network. 5G is the fastest and largest generation after 1G,2G,3G,4G technology. With 5G technology, you will get even more speed and reliability with no delay as compared to lower Generations(1G, 2G, 3G, 4G). The 5G technology gets higher performance with advance features and upload/download speeds are much faster.
In direct terms, 5G technology provides Higher data transmit rate, less delay, more reliability and faster internet. We will give you all the information related to the history of 5G wireless technology, who and when created 5g wireless technology. So you must have known what 5G wireless technology is, so now you know how it works. so let’s know.
How does 5g wireless technology works
- 5G technology works like other cellular networks. 5G wireless technology use system of cell sites, Who divide their territory into sectors.
- To transmit data, the data is sent in an encoded form via radio waves which can be wireless and also wired.
- In 5G technology, when the data is encoded, it is done by OFDM. It is very similar to the encoding of the LTE network.
- The only difference is that it transmits data much faster and short time in comparison to LTE technology.
- In fourth-generation(4G), LTE(long term evolution) wireless technology thought of making 5G.
- Big high power cells are use to disperse signals to long distance in Fourth Generation(4G).
- But this is not the case in fifth-generation (5G), it uses small cell stations to transmit data.
- These small stations can also be installed anywhere(Like at the vehicle station, on the roofs, on the light Polls) because they are very small.
- The small station is use in this because it is in the millimetre wave spectrum.
- The band of the spectrum is from 30 GHz to 300 GHz as it would increase the speed of data transmitted.
So you must know how 5G wireless technology works and how much speed. So let’s move to our main topic, in it I will tell you the history of 5G wireless technology. so without wasting time let’s start.
History of 5G Wireless technology
- So I will not give brief introductions on the old generation (1G first generation, 2G second generation, 3G third generation, 4G-fourth generation) because today’s topic is above 5G wireless technology latest generation(next generation in some country).
- I’m just giving quick introductions. 1G was introduce in 1987(based on FDMA). Its maximum speed is 2.4Kbps. Second Generation 2G was launch in 1991(bassed on TDMA/CDMA). Bandwidth between 14.4Kbps – 64Kbps.
- Third generation 3G was commercially introduce in 2001(based on CDMA). theoretical maximum speed for HSPA+ is 21.6Mbps, bandwidth is 2Mbps. fourth generation 4G was commercially launched in 2009(based on CDMA).
- bandwidth 200Mbps to 1Gb but upload speed between 2Mbps to 5Mbps and download speed between 5Mbps to 12Mbps. So now let’s talk about 5G, let’s know the history of 5G wireless technology.
- Fifth Generation 5G was introduced in 2019 But improvements and upgrades are still running in 5G technology. 5G speed reaches up to 10Gbps. According to ‘the state of 5G deployments’ VIAVi said that “5G has been Deployed in January 2020 for 378 cities of 35 countries”.
- 5G has been deploy in 85 cities of South Korea, 57 cities of China, 50 cities of US and 31 cities of UK. From the rest of the countries, Saudi Arabia, Spain, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Australia, Germany, and Romania come in the top 10 countries for 5G technology.
- MIMO, millimetre waves Technologies is use in 5G development. Its access seats have both OFDM and BDMA. Hope you have understood everything and you would have come to know the history of 5G wireless technology and have got a lot to learn.
Every Thing You Need To Know
All trail carriers in India Govt intend to sell the country’s 5G bandwidth. All the operators will be have for checking. The covered regions are divided into cells, which are serviced by separate antennas. Virtually every major telecommunications service provider in the developed world is deploying antennas or intends to deploy them soon.
5G is split into mid-band, millimetre waves and low-band. The low frequency is the same as the 4G frequency. While 4G LTE has focused on delivering mobile broadband services much faster than 3G, 5G is designed to be an integrated, more capable platform that will not only enhance mobile broadband experiences, but Will also support new services such as mission-critical communications and large-scale IoT.
5G will support all spectrum types (licensed, shared, unlicensed) and bands (low, middle or high) as well as new ways to interconnect.
- Leaked Intel 10th generation chipset specification
- How to setup fingerprint lock in WhatsApp for privacy
The 5G millimetre wave is the fastest, with an actual speed often of 1-2 gigabits. Frequency is reaching 72 GHz above 24 GHz which is above the lower limit of extremely high frequency. Access is low, so more cells are compulsary.
Millimetre waves have difficulty tracing many walls and windows, so indoor coverage has fix limit. 5G Mid-band is the most widely deployed over 20 networks. Speeds in the 100 MHz wide band are typically 100–400 megabits.
Some Basic Details of Next Generation
- In the laboratory and sometimes in the field, the speed can go above one gigabit. The frequency deployed ranges from 2.4 GHz to 4.2 GHz.Sprint and China Mobile are using 2.5 GHz, while others are mostly between 3.3 and 4.2 GHz, a range that provides increased accessibility.
- Many areas can only be cover for upgrading existing towers, which reduces costs. 5G offers the same capabilities as low-band advanced 4G. T-Mobile and AT&T launched low-band services in the first week of December 2019.
- T-Mobile CTO Neville Ray has warned that speeds on their 600 MHz 5G may be less than 25 Mbit / s. AT&T will deliver less than 100 Mbit / s in 2019, typically using 850 MHz. The performance will improve, but may not be much higher than good 4G in the same spectrum.
- 5G networks are digital cell networks, in which the services area are cover by the providers. it is divide into smaller geographical areas as known as cells. Analogue signals representing sounds and images are digitize into a telephone, convert from analogue to digital converter and transmit as a stream of bits.
- All 5G wireless devices in the cell interact through radio waves with the cell frequency channels provided by the receiver from the pool of frequencies used in other cells and the low-power automated transceivers (transmitters and receivers).
- Neo antennas are connected to the telephone network and the Internet by a high-bandwidth optical fibre or wireless backhaul connections. Like other cell networks, a mobile device crossing from one cell to another “automatically” turns off the new cell.
- More than 20 networks are deploy for using the middle band spectrum, ranging from 2.4 to 4.2 GHz. Mid-band networks have better accessibility, making the cost closer to the cost of 4G.
- The Universal Mobile Telecommunications System is design and modifie by 3GPP. The GSM family is a complete change in encoding methods and in technology, although certain GSM sites may be upgrade to a UMTS / W-CDMA variant.
- The performance, reach and cost in the same band will be the same as 4G. when the 5G system will fully develop and can reach more carrier frequencies. The new networks use 4G to establish connections with cells and where 5G is not available.
- 5G can support up to 1,000 million devices per square kilometre, while 4G supports only 100,000 devices per square kilometre. 5G can supply a total of 1,000 devices per square kilometre.
I have described 5G technology. We briefly describe the history of 5G wireless technology. also, tell about how it works & what is it. So according to today’s topic, if you have any query or doubt, then you can ask by comment. What is your opinion on 5G latest technology? Write here!!!